Collect payments from your customers 2 - 3 times faster by creating, customizing and sharing payment form on Paymentvista.
The entire process is quick, convenient and user - friendly and takes less than 60 sec.
|Benefits||Paymentvista.com||Accounting Software||PG / Bank Solution|
|Create personalized payment form with custom fields|
|Manage subscriptions/recurring payment through autoscheduling as per your time and frequency|
|Create online webstore for your services and products, events etc|
|Get customer login account - Allow your customers to view and pay invoices at a webpage|
|Accept online payments via debit card, credit card, or Internet banking|
|Send reminders to pay overdue invoices|
|Auto generate or create eInvoices with GST compliance and share through Email with payment details|
Recurring Invoices for monthly billing
Automatic Payment Reminders
Online Document Storage
No. When you create a payment form, we give you a link that you can place anywhere - an email you compose, a Whatsapp message, SMS you send out, your Facebook page, or anywhere else.......Read more
Nope. We designed Paymentvista so that anyone can use it, regardless of technical skills.......Read more
Whenever you need to send a payment request, or in other words, share a payment link with anyone - click on "Create a Quick Payment Link". This essentially means you are enabling others to pay to you using this link. You can set a purpose of payment on this link and this can be shared across any communication channel like WhatsApp, Email, SMS, Facebook, etc.
Payment links will not clutter your online store. This is the simple "Pay with a link" that creates a personalized link with just one purpose - collecting online payments.
Example: As a sports academy, you can use them to collect payments from your students. You can put that link up on your website and let people pay you there itself.
1. Share it: You can share the payment link via Email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS and WhatsApp
2. Use as a payment button: You can embed this link on your blog/website to collect payment......Read more
After you've created a payment form, we automatically create links to that form and embed codes for the form.
1) You can send a link to the form from anywhere (email, SMS, Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
2) You can place the link on your website.
3) You can embed the form on your website so that payers never have to leave your site.
4) You can place a "Subscribe" button, a "Donate" button, or a "Buy Now" button on your website.
5) You can embed the form on your Wordpress site with our Wordpress plugin.......Read more